- This hotel has been out of service for months due to bed bugs and other issues.
- The word cilantro came from the Greek word for a bed bug. Who knew?
- You may be hearing less about bed bugs in the national news, however, the problem is actually getting worse.
- This family trip to Alabama turned into a nightmare when they got back home to Louisiana. Those Alabama bed bugs are apparently as mean towards Louisiana folks as the Crimson Tide.
- This is what happens when a landlord and tenant fight over bed bugs. I’m surprised the police actually wrapped the mattress.
- Bed bugs are quickly becoming an international problem.
- Chattanooga is finding that bed bugs are an expensive habit. Maybe if they used heat instead of chemicals they would be rid of the problem by now.
- Shortage of bed bug funding is an issue many cities are having trouble coming to terms with.
For more information regarding Atlanta & Georgia bed bug detection and eradication, call Red Coat Services, LLC., at 404-724-8999. You can also visit our Google+ page and Facebook Page for more bed bug details.