Atlanta Bed Bug Control
Residential & Commercial Bed Bug Treatment
Red Coat Pest Solutions offers full room heat treatment services for residential and commercial properties in Atlanta and the surrounding areas. Thermal remediation is the most comprehensive bed bug treatment available and is 100% effective, bed bugs have no defense. We raise the temperature of the room to a minimum of 125 degrees, the lethal temperature for bed bugs. Our methodology is green and pesticide free, providing a safe environment for you and your family.
Safely and Effectively Eradicating Bed Bugs
There is no one-size-fits-all solution for tackling the elusive bed bug, which is why our experienced and skilled team offers multiple, effective ways to control bed bugs, including:
- K9 Inspections
- Full room heat treatments
- Protection program
What Are the Benefits of Red Coat Heat Treatments for Bed Bugs?
The benefits of Red Coat heat treatments include:
- Fast: Our service takes as little as a day with simple pre-preparation effort and no relocation needed for you and your family.
- Guaranteed: The heat permeates all furniture and every corner of your space, guaranteeing complete bed bug elimination the first time.
- Safe: Our electric heat is controlled and constantly monitored, ensuring no damage befalls your belongings or furnishings.
- Saves money: You won't have to pay for additional treatments or throw out furniture thanks to our thorough treatment.
- Green treatments: We do not use pesticides or chemicals which scatter bugs and our treatments support LEED, GA Green Associate.
- Exceptional equipment: Our equipment is designed for pest control and UL approved.
Signs You Have a Bed Bug Infestation
Bed bugs are notorious for being elusive and resilient pests that can turn your peaceful nights into a nightmare. Recognizing the signs of a bed bug infestation early is crucial for prompt and effective elimination.
Red Coat Pest Solutions is here to help you identify the common indicators of a bed bug infestation so that you can take action as soon as possible:
- Unexplained Skin Irritations: One of the most telltale signs of a bed bug infestation is unexplained skin irritations. Bed bug bites often appear as small, itchy, red welts that are typically arranged in a line or cluster. These bites can be mistaken for mosquito or flea bites, but they tend to occur in areas exposed while sleeping, such as the face, neck, arms, and legs.
- Bloodstains on Bedding: Bed bugs feed on human blood, and when they are disturbed during their nighttime feeding sessions, they may leave behind small bloodstains on your sheets, pillowcases, or pajamas. These reddish-brown stains are a result of crushed bed bugs or the blood they've ingested.
- Dark Spots and Fecal Matter: Bed bugs also leave behind dark, rust-colored spots or fecal matter on bedding, mattresses, and furniture. These stains are often found in areas where bed bugs hide during the day, such as mattress seams, crevices, or the corners of furniture. These spots are a clear sign of bed bug activity.
- Musty Odor: Bed bugs release a musty, sweet odor that is often described as smelling like coriander or almonds. This scent can become particularly noticeable in areas with heavy infestations. If you detect an unusual, persistent odor in your bedroom or living spaces, it could be a sign of a bed bug infestation.
- Bed Bug Shells: As bed bugs grow, they molt, shedding their outer shells. You may come across these discarded exoskeletons in areas where bed bugs hide, such as between mattress seams or in cracks and crevices. The presence of these translucent shells is a strong indication that bed bugs are reproducing in your home.
- Live Bed Bugs: Perhaps the most undeniable sign of a bed bug infestation is the sighting of live bed bugs. These reddish-brown, oval-shaped insects are approximately the size of an apple seed. You may find them hiding in mattress seams, box springs, bed frames, or even behind wallpaper.
Bed bugs are notoriously difficult to eliminate on your own, and ignoring an infestation can lead to its rapid spread. If you suspect that you have a bed bug problem due to any of these signs, it's essential to act promptly and contact the team at Red Coat Pest Solutions.
ContactRed Coat Pest Solutions, your trusted pest control experts, for a thorough inspection and effective bed bug extermination services.