Your Friday bed bug news from across the globe. Dig in; there is plenty to go around!
- It looks like bed bugs are seriously hitting the books this semester. Between elementary and college, bed bug enrollment is up. They are evening trying to join fraternities. I’m seeing this across the country. I fully expect that things will get worse before they get better.
- These bed bugs are on display for all to see. I think it’s a good way to educate people in what they look like.
- Not to offend anyone, but if you think a mattress encasement is your bed bug solution, then I have a bridge to sell you. These wrappers don’t protect you when bed bugs crawl out from behind a headboard, night table, bed skirt or chair. These are a waste of money.
- Now here is a product I wholeheartedly support. Bring on the heat!
- Bed bugs attack the Ritz Carlton in NYC. These pests like 5 star hotels just as much as .5 star hotels. Be vigilant no matter where you stay.
- Another sad story about bed bugs in hospitals.
John, Atlanta Bed Bug Control Specialist