Today's bed bug news from around the country. Enjoy!
- Bed bug shredder? It sounds a lot like something I don’t want to be exposed to. Come to think of it, I don’t think my pets aren’t safe either.
- This bed bug article gives going back to school a whole new meaning. Nothing like having bed bugs in the lounge area to get kids riled up.
- You know it’s bad when the NYC Department of housing has bed bugs.
- You know it’s really bad when they go out and buy two bed bug detection dogs.
- A doctor asks if chemical bed bug treatments are worth the effort. My opinion is no. Not when full room heat is available.
- Are you a rental property owner ignoring bed bugs? Well, keep that up and you may lose your license.
For more information regarding bed bug detection and eradication, call Red Coat Services, LLC., your bed bug answer at 404-724-8999. You can also visit our Google+ page for more bed bug details.