As a hotel owner once told me, the pesticide extermination of a hotel room with bed bugs is an expensive affair.
- Shut down of room for 3-5 days
- Shut down of adjacent rooms for 3-5 days
- Disposal and re-purchase of curtains, blankets, sheets, bed spread etc
- Payment to pest control company for multiple pesticide applications in infested room
- Payment to pest control company for pesticide applications in surrounding rooms
NO MORE! For a fraction of the total cost above you can detect and remediate the infested room in 8 hours. This saves the hotel thousands of dollars in clean up costs and has the room back on-line for the next day.