Your Friday bed bug news buffet. Dig in!
- Cops answered a call about an assault and it turns out that the perpetrator was bed bugs. The ex-boyfriend was very relieved.
- A man confined to a wheel chair and on fixed income had his home overrun with bed bugs. Thankfully, with the help of the local media and pest control company, he got his home properly heat treated for free.
- Local Georgia college hit again by bed bugs. This is twice in 2 years.
- Local governments are finding that the cost of fighting bed bugs is growing. Budgets are under severe pressure and this certainly does not help.
- This is what happens when you ignore bed bugs in your public facility. They turn your property into a circus tent and pump Vikane gas into the entire space. Very, very expensive.
- Another bed bug remedy. Another DYI scam as far as I’m concerned. Drying your clothes properly does the exact same thing.
- This article asks if bed bugs are just a pest or a bigger problem. They may not spread disease, but they can make your life a living hell and for some people, put you in the hospital.
John, Atlanta Bed Bug Control Specialist