As a hotel owner once told me, the pesticide extermination of a hotel room with bed bugs is an expensive affair.
* Shut down of room for 3-5 days
* Shut down of adjacent rooms for 3-5 days
* Disposal and re-purchase of curtains, blankets, sheets, bed spread etc
* Payment to pest control company for multiple pesticide applications in infested room
* Payment to pest control company for pesticide applications in surrounding rooms
NO MORE! For a fraction of the total cost above we can detect and exterminate the infested room in a day. This saves the hotel thousands of dollars in clean up costs and has the room back on-line for the next day. Call me, I can help you out!